- RSS Channel Showcase 4625269
- RSS Channel Showcase 5409623
- RSS Channel Showcase 3610665
- RSS Channel Showcase 9730182
Articles on this Page
- 02/28/17--23:39: _Forgiveness sets YO...
- 03/02/17--23:00: _Forgiveness sets YO...
- 03/07/17--09:12: _Emotional pain and ...
- 03/07/17--23:08: _pain of rejection…l...
- 03/09/17--23:09: _Control rejection i...
- 03/20/17--09:56: _If you could read m...
- 03/21/17--23:30: _Low self esteem
- 03/24/17--08:55: _Ten thousand pound ...
- 04/03/17--09:39: _Of things that neve...
- 04/10/17--19:47: _Loneliness Fear Pain
- 04/13/17--09:54: _Temperament Questio...
- 04/18/17--10:17: _I’m totally broken
- 04/26/17--08:57: _Are you a “Prodigal...
- 05/11/17--12:21: _Hurt people, hurt p...
- 05/15/17--10:41: _What we think is wh...
- 05/16/17--23:17: _What we think about...
- 05/21/17--23:16: _Supines need support
- 05/23/17--23:15: _Tell me about a Sin...
- 05/25/17--23:09: _About the married S...
- 02/28/17--23:39: Forgiveness sets YOU free Part 2
- 03/02/17--23:00: Forgiveness sets YOU free Part 3
- 03/07/17--09:12: Emotional pain and reality
- 03/07/17--23:08: pain of rejection…looking to yourself
- 03/09/17--23:09: Control rejection in your life
- 03/20/17--09:56: If you could read my mind
- 03/21/17--23:30: Low self esteem
- 03/24/17--08:55: Ten thousand pound shoes
- 04/03/17--09:39: Of things that never happened
- 04/10/17--19:47: Loneliness Fear Pain
- 04/13/17--09:54: Temperament Questions Answered
- 04/18/17--10:17: I’m totally broken
- 04/26/17--08:57: Are you a “Prodigal Child”?
- 05/11/17--12:21: Hurt people, hurt people…hurting people
- 05/15/17--10:41: What we think is what we are
- 05/16/17--23:17: What we think about ourselves
- 05/21/17--23:16: Supines need support
- 05/23/17--23:15: Tell me about a Single Supine
- 05/25/17--23:09: About the married Supine
Forgiveness sets YOU free Part 2 of a series In part 1 of this series we’ve been discussing the difficulty in a relationship where each party feels wronged and won’t seek forgiveness. After all you didnt do anything wrong that you need to ask forgiveness…the other person did! And yet you are feeling just […]
Forgiveness sets YOU free Part 3…is there a way out? Forgiveness sets YOU free Part 3. In the first 2 parts of this series we discovered that Paul had a plan to help us remove ourselves from the pain of a hurting relationship. In part 1 and part 2 we learn that Paul the […]
Get an e-mail every time I post! I think about this every day…Emotional pain and reality. The therapists at Fort Worth Christian Counseling deal with this one subject of more than any other. We deal with this pain, and some of this is very heartbreaking! We hear people’s stories about how this emotional pain […]
Get Dr. Penewit’s posts sent to your e-mail box! Emotional pain…looking to yourself Pain of rejection…what did I do wrong? Pain of rejection is real so we must be real here and make the statement that perhaps it was something that you did wrong. Ask yourself the question isn’t something that I meant to […]
Get an e-mail every time Dr. Penewit Posts a new article! How to Control rejection in your life There is a way to control rejection in your life so that it will never affect you again What if I told you that there is one step that you can take which will deal with […]
Get an e-mail every time Dr. Penewit Posts a new article! “read my mind”…As a doctor in the word of Faith based mental health field I have become a people watcher. As I watch people walking by I can almost see them saying to me “read my mind” “If you could read my […]
Get an e-mail every time Dr. Penewit Posts a new article! Low self esteem All to often a person who has suffered rejection (especially as a child) they will look at themselves with low self esteem. Low self esteem comes from fear and rejection which can happen even before birth. satan doesn’t play fair and […]
I’ve often had to wear these shoes…the ones that are so heavy that you have extreme difficulty taking even one step. I’m sure you’ll know which issues I’m talking about. This usually happens when we know we are supposed to do something that we don’t want to do. If you’re married or are in a […]
Things that never happened Today’s title is rather unique I think…we will talk of things that never happened. But if one really thinks about it, they will realize that scenarios go through their minds of things that never happened. The two of temperaments that this affects the most are the Melancholy and the Sanguine temperaments. […]
Loneliness Fear Pain
There's been lots of talk and study about "the brain" lately and I'm excited to see it.
People are interested about their brain...how it works and what to do to make it healthier.
all of this is answered in The Temperament Profile and Temperament Questions Answered
So often I hear my patients say this one thing “I’m totally broken” “I’m totally broken”… My heart goes out to people who say this because I can relate to them. Have you ever said this to yourself or someone else? If you have then you know what im talking about. This phrase can mean […]
The Prodigal sons realization that he needed to return to his Father that was the greatest act...
The greatest act was his Fathers persistent love and preparation for his sons return that was the greatest act...Dr Penewit
Hurting People Hurting people …hurt people hurt people, but let me clarify what I’m saying. People who are hurting tend to hurt other people. The reasons vary but the results are always the same. Hurting people have a unique way of communicating with others and especially their loved ones. They respond to people out of […]
What we think is powerful...in fact it can "make or break" our very lives.
Failure, illness, divorce and even death are created within us by what we think.
What we think about ourselves What we think about ourselves …In part one of “What we think is what we are” we learned that our thought are very powerful…and we saw in: Proverbs 23:7 “For as a man thinks within himself, so he is.“ If we see ourselves as a success it’s because we “think” […]
Supines need support and they will continue to need this support for the remainder of their lives from their loved ones… Some Supines may feel they will need continued counseling, not because they are weak but they will need people in their lives to give them support and validation. …and for this very reason Dallas and Fort Worth […]
A Single Supine Tell me about the Single Supine? Supines are gentle tender souls who feel that their mission on Earth is to serve others. If you know anything about Supines then you know that it’s “The Servant Temperament” and they are experts at it. A Supine is a joy to know, but you wont easily […]
Dallas and Fort Worth Christian counseling have monthly Supine support groups for women. Call our office for details (Men’s Supine Support groups are on the way!) About the married Supine …this is the third and final blog about The Supine Temperament entitled “about the married supine” The Supine is a very beautiful and unique Temperament and […]